This "Medico Del Peste" mask is hand painted with a metallic gold finish and black accents. Reminiscent of the times of plague in 17th century. Hand made in Venice, Italy by master craftsman Franco. You'll make an impression at any masquerade, carnivale, or ball you attend. This wonderful venetian mask is molded in papier mache, then cured, plastered, and finally baked. It is then painted by hand and an antique finish is added to make a complete work of aunthenticity straight from Italy.
Our return policy is very simple. Either you love it, or you send it back for a full refund (minus shipping cost) or exchange. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- All gift selections carry a 15 - day money back guarantee.
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied or the recipient of your gift is not 100% satisfied, please return the item to us for a prompt refund or exchange. (Shipping fees are not refundable.)
- Please let us know prior to a return, so we will expect the package.
- Returned items must be in new, unused and original condition with original packaging materials.
- Please send the package via Fed Ex, UPS, or insured Priority Mail.
- This protects you in case the gift is damaged or lost in transit.
- We will issue a credit for the amount of the merchandise less shipping when we receive the merchandise.
- Feel free to contact us at our e-mail address sales@1001Shops.com
- E-mails are answered as quickly as possible.